- I am unconditionally loving of myself and others.
- There is an infinite supply of love in the world.
- I am love.
- Codependency (focussing too much on others)
- Poor boundaries
- Being a martyre
- Being a pleaser
- Antisocial, withdrawn
- Critical, intolerant
- Lonely, isolated
- Lack of empathy
- Fear of intimacy
The Fourth Chakra Self Evaluation
- Are you able to love yourself as you are or do you put up certain conditions?
- How often do you show your appreciation to those around you including strangers?
- Are you holding onto any feelings of grief?
- Do you have any feelings of hatred or resentment towards someone in your life? If so, what can you do to forgive this person and free yourself from these old wounds?
- What parts of yourself do you deny? What can you do to reclaim aspects of yourself that you may have sacrificed to be accepted?
See participants' responses: